Saturday, September 18, 2010

Canon Vixia HF M300 HVCHD Flash anamnesis Camcorder Test footage

Mount Albion Falls In Hamilton Ontario. Footage recorded at Max setting in 1080p...pf24...mxp on regular settings. These clips were edited with the software provided with the camera! Excited to have this new Camcorder but unfortunately I will have to upgrade my old computer & my video editing software because it can not handle the new HD....lol So I hope this looks more smooth on your computers :) The software that comes with the Canon is basic and not so good. Much more time is needed to play around with this Camcorder :) So far, I like it but I need to learn so much about HD and it's software!

Partners : skull candy earphones Cheap Handbags4u Best Cameras Digital Store Sunforce Solar Chargingkit Lcd Hdtv Monitor Micro Sd Card 8gb

No comments:

Post a Comment